The goal of Pinellas Pharmaceuticals is to provide sales and marketing services to companies seeking to gain access to the US generic market place quickly and efficiently. Pinellas provides immediate credibility to any new company due to our current industry relationships and vast pharmaceutical experience. Pinellas possesses a keen understanding of the generic marketplace providing our Partners with the following:
- Detailed analysis of customers and long-standing personal and professional trusted relationships.
- Understanding competitor’s strengths, weakness, and approach customers selectively.
- Knowledgeable of customer’s profit stream which is unique per distribution channel.
- Approach smart pricing with a thorough understanding of reimbursements process, and pricing strategy to enhance customer’s profit while maximizing Pinellas and Partner’s profits.
- Ability to be flexible, and make effective decisions quickly.
- Consider all aspects (Partner Goals, Product, Customer, and Competitive Landscape) before deciding on POA.
In addition to Pinellas’s strong sales and marketing services, Pinellas also provides full service comprehensive product management solutions for their partners. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales and Marketing Administrative Services.
- Contract Administration and Implementation.
- Purchase Order Management.
- Inventory Management and Fulfillment.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Medicaid & Medicare Direction.
- Pedigree Trend and Guidance.
Due to the considerable pharmaceutical experience at Pinellas, the sales team has acquired an exception understanding of how each generic product must be positioned for launch. Pinellas has experience in all generic launch scenerios:
- Mature Generic with Many Competitor.
- New Generic with Many Competitors.
- Incumbent Generic Second to Market.
- First to Market with the AG.
- Launch of the AG.
Pinellas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
was founded in January 2007 in Pinellas County Florida.